The IWI Tavor X95 5.56 NATO is a bullpup semi-auto rifle with a 16.5″ barrel initially developed for the Israeli Defense Forces. The bullpup configuration of this rifle allows a full length barrel to fit in a compact package with a short 26.125″ overall length without the need for an NFA tax stamp. The Tavor X96 operates using a reliable closed rotating bolt, long stroke gas piston system. The X95 is fully ambidextrous with an ambi safety selector, magazine release, bolt release, and reversible, non-reciprocating charging handle.
The ejection port on this right handed ejection model can be swapped to the left side by IWI and returned with both left and right ejecting bolts for future changes. In addition, the modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out for a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button. The X95 incorporates a full length Picatinny rail for optics and accessories with integral flip up tritium iron night sights. Picatinny rails for additional lights and accessories are hidden beneath removable rail covers at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions in the foregrip. The Tavor X95 is a soft shooting, reliable and versatile rifle that is as at home in both close quarters and extended ranges.
- Bull pup configuration provides the maneuverability of an SBR without the loss of barrel length and bullet velocity.
- 26.125″ length with a 16.5″ barrel and no NFA tax stamp.
- Integrated iron sights in the Picatinny rail include tritium for night combat.
- Ambidextrous safety selector, magazine release, bolt release, and reversible, non-reciprocating charging handle.
- Long stroke gas piston system runs clean and provides reliability.
- Accepts common and inexpensive NATO STANAG pattern magazines.
- Caliber: 5.56NATO
- Action: Gas Piston, Semi-Auto
- Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long stroke gas piston
- Magazine Type: Polymer NATO STANAG
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Barrel Material: Chrom lined, Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
- Barrel Length: 16.5″
- Overall Length: 26.125″
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
- Rifling: 1:7 inch twist, 6 grooves, right hand
- Trigger Pull: 5-6 lbs
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights: Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)
- IWI Tavor X95 5.56NATO Bullpup Carbine
- (1) 30 Round Magpul PMAG
- Cleaning Brushes
- Sling Swivel Studs
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
|Product Name||IWI Tavor X95 5.56NATO 16.5″ Barrel 30+1|
|Caliber||223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO|
|Barrel||15.00″ – 17.99″|
There are no reviews yet.